Ethical Financial Planning – working with private clients, businesses, trusts, charities, faith groups and occupational pension schemes in both the private and public sector
Services for Private Clients
Each client has individual personal circumstances with different needs and goals therefore when we help you to plan your finances, we look not only where you are now, but what your plans and aspirations are for the future.
As every client is at varying stages in their lives, this impacts on where their needs and priorities lie at any given time.
With our help, you will be able to plan for the future and our aim is to work with you to achieve financial security throughout the various stages of your life.
We provide advice to people who are buying their first homes, bringing up a family, saving for future needs including university fees for their children, planning their retirement and estate planning which provides for future generations.
Services for Businesses
We have experience in arranging and reviewing Directors pension schemes which includes SIPP Property purchase and SSAS loan-backs.
We provide advice to business owners about succession planning and making provision for Key Man cover.
We help companies to put in place pension schemes for their employees which can include additional benefits for example life assurance and income protection. Please see the Changes to Legislation page which covers the latest government proposals regarding NEST auto enrolment.
Services for Trusts, Charities and Faith Groups
We have experience of working with solicitors with regard to recommending and arranging suitable investments which are to be arranged under a Trust in respect of an individual.
We provide on-going reviews of the investment portfolios as agreed, to ensure that the portfolio continues to meet the requirements of the Trust, reporting to the Trustees.
Services for Occupational Pension Schemes
We work with the Trustees of occupational pension schemes and the members of the scheme where appropriate in the following areas making recommendations where necessary:
- Review the suitability of the investment arrangements of the pension scheme fund to ensure that they comply with the investment principles stated in the Trust Deed
- Review of the investment performance of the pension scheme fund and charges
- Review of actuarial services and scheme administration to ensure that the scheme is receiving the best possible services for the costs involved
- Arrange suitable buy-out plans for retirees - healthy lives and impaired lives
- Provide advice to scheme members (group or individual consultations available) covering all areas of benefits provided by the scheme. We also provide advice to members on scheme wind-up, Pension Protection Fund and options on transfer.