We are an expanding company with much of our business coming from existing client recommendations however we are always pleased to welcome new clients who contact us directly.
We believe that financial planning is for the long-term, therefore relationships with our clients are very important to us and we always treat our clients how we would like to be treated ourselves.
- “Mrs Booth provided individual consultation meetings with over one hundred staff and worked through each stage in a methodical manner ensuring that every member of staff received appropriate pensions advice. Whilst each session was confidential the feedback received from a number of staff willing to share their experiences was very positive. Staff appreciated the manner in which Mrs Booth conducted the meetings and found the sessions informative.Mrs Booth was able to outline the options regarding the future pension arrangements to each member in a simple and sympathetic way, bearing in mind that a lot of the staff had built up many years of continuous service with the NHS and were already angry and disillusioned about being transferred out of the NHS. In the circumstances Mrs Booth handled the situation with sensitivity and understanding to such a degree that the Trust extended her contract with the NHS.On behalf of the Trust I would wish to state that during the consultation process Kathy Booth acted in an efficient, organised and courteous manner. I would confirm that Mrs Booth brought added value to the process in the way she conducted herself in what was often difficult circumstances.”
Duncan Brierley, Facilities Director; Central Manchester University Hospital NHS Trust
- “I have been extremely grateful for Kathy’s in-depth and realistic knowledge of the ethical investment scene. She gives a very friendly personal service and allows the client to make choices that suit their preferences, both in terms of returns and ethical concerns.” John Webb, London
- “In my dealings with Kathy, she has been very thorough and professional and I feel that I am talking to a good friend.”Mike Sullivan, Mid Wales
- “Kathy Booth has been my financial advisor for several years when she worked for a leading financial advisory company in environmental and ethical investment and this will continue now she and her husband Nick are starting Abbott and Booth. I had previous advisors, who gave me good service, but my experience with Kathy was exceptional; someone who listened carefully to my financial needs as well as my personal inclinations in ethical investment, assessed these and gave creative and prudent (in terms of risk) – I need both, advice. She also pays attention to the detail – making sure my SIPP does what it is supposed to do and working with my accountant and organisations where I have investments.” Moving with her to Abbott and Booth has not been a decision taken lightly by me, but I have great confidence in both of them to provide excellent, tailored service in a hugely and increasingly important part of the financial services industry.” Iain More, Scotland
Iain More founded Iain More Associates (www.iainmore.com) a fundraising consultancy advising charities, universities, schools arts and other organisations in 1989. He retired in 2006, continuing with a little consultancy, and serving as a non-executive director of charities and a company. His modest mostly self-funded pension is all in ethical investments.
- “Having a young family to provide for, the day me and my wife, Vanessa, met with Nick Abbott, little did I know the continuing impact he would have on our lives. Ten years ago, it was a mortgage, ever since he has provided everything I would expect in a financial advisor – sound advice, and more importantly, complete integrity.Nick has been with us every step of the way, when it has come to reviewing what we need, and when we need it. I had a particularly bad Achilles Tendon injury earlier this year…thank goodness he suggested that Income Protection Policy all those years back!It should come as no surprise to anybody who has had dealings with both Nick and his partner Kath, that Ethics play a huge part in their ethos.” Scott Loney, Manchester
- “I would like to say how impressed In am Nick Abbott’s high level of service in arranging my re-mortgage. Nick organised everything competently and efficently making it an easy and stress free process for myself.”Karen Sefton, Cheshire